Lead with Ease Seminar
Name: Lead with Ease Seminar
Date: April 29, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Essential Skills for Today's Manager
The Erie County Chamber of Commerce will be hosting an Executive Seminar Lead with Ease by Joan Washburn, Executive Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Best-Selling Author. This seminar is geared toward top management and executives of large companies.
- Understand why it is so difficult for people to take action on new ideas, and what can be done about it.
- Learn a definition of success that, if implemented, drives results as well as collaboration, inclusion, and greater fulfillment.
- Be able to discern and move past the internal self-limiting conversations that have made your goals more challenging to attain than they need to be.
- See why our experiences and interactions are shaped by the conclusions we focus on, and discover how to shift our attention to conclusions that empower us to move forward.
- Adopt a way of seeing and interacting with others that will consistently build trust.
Seating is limited to 20 attendees
All attendees must be paid in advance