Brumbaugh Law Office Presents - 9 Things you need to know about the second half of life
Name: Brumbaugh Law Office Presents - 9 Things you need to know about the second half of life
Date: March 12, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT
At this meeting, here is some of what you will discover
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones. The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family under the new rules.
- How to protect assets even if a family member is already in a nursing home.
- How to avoid government liens placed on a senior’s real estate.
- Senior Care options for independence; planning for today and the future.